Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chapter 6 - Julikana Tano

-6-

“Could I have a glass of water, please?” asks Julikana.
Officer Luis volunteers to bring back a bottle of water from the nearby vending machine.
He returns to the room and quietly hands it to her. After a quick sip, she continues.
“I recently had a dream in which I was asked to find the source. I couldn’t immediately figure out what the source was until I had a flashback memory of my childhood, in Eastern Congo. We use to play out in the woods and one day, my brother and I started digging a hole to hide a gift we had crafted for my sister. It was going to be her birthday a few days later. As we were digging, we came across a strange dark metal rock we decided to take home with us.
Surprisingly enough, every time our family was at peace and all were in harmony in our community, the metal rock had a different appearance, like a different shine, for lack of a better descriptive word.
My brother and I decided that we would often close our eyes and imagine happiness around us to see the metal rock change in radiance. It was a fun game. And it worked. My brother was a very courageous boy and I want to think my heart was pure at that age.
It didn’t work when we asked my mother or my father to close their eyes and imagine happiness. My parents had become increasingly worried about my sister’s health. She was born with a deformed leg and that handicap was seen by my parents as an obstacle to a bright future for her. Their minds were agitated. Much to her credit, the handicap never stopped my sister from radiating happiness, pure contentment. The rock had that same unusual shine when we placed it next to her. That is how we decided to call it the source. We were convinced it brought us the comfort we needed.”
Officer Luis interrupts Julikana and asks sarcastically:
“And how do you imagine a dark metal rock from Eastern Congo would have landed in the hands of four college students here in Florida?”
Across the wall, behind the one-way mirror, the thinking minds of four students are intensively at work. Suddenly Jason says out loud, as if he just discovered a scientific truth:
“It’s the famous tantalite! Also known as the infamous coltan: the mineral from which niobium and tantalum are extracted to produce the great nano-dimensional electric capacitor we know. Of course we are carrying “the source” with us all the time!”
And Wong adds with the same tone:
“It’s our phones, our I-pods, our I-pads, our videogames and everything modernly electronic we possess. We’re like giant ambulant multi-sources to her! I’ve rarely seen it make the headlines but truth be told, the people in Eastern Congo have been suffering for more than a decade because of unjust exploitation of their source.”
Lady Officer Charlie intervenes and shouts:
“Quiet! Everyone stays quiet!”
She picks up the phone to call the interrogation room and talks to Officer Dave. She says to him:
“The kids seem to know what she’s talking about. Let her finish her story so we can wrap this up and issue the order of protection; this way everyone can get out of here sooner than later.”
As Officer Dave hangs up the phone, Julikana looks at him and immediately says:
“They know the source. They just told you. They know what I am talking about.
Officer, I am not here to harm anybody. I have simply tried to do what a child, many years ago, use to do to create a little happiness.
I am here today without my brother, far away from my sister. I know years have passed.
But if you read and watch the news, you know our hometowns have been damaged, our people displaced, murdered and raped in the name of a cause neither you nor I can clearly articulate.”
“Has your work worked, Miss Tano? You are so far away from home” asks Officer Dave, now with a soft, patient tone.
Julikana smiles and replies:
“It has worked. I will explain. Our thoughts are very much like radio emitting frequencies. They can travel distances we may not be able to precisely measure. They can reach specific and even unspecific targets.
As they meet other thoughts of the same frequency or intention, they become powerful in producing matter or what we perceive as visible situations.
I do not have the exact algorithm to mathematically demonstrate this to you but something rather magical has happened.
The synchronized factors here are primarily the source and its specific electromagnetic properties, my heart pulse harmoniously coupled with my thoughts, the clarity of the emitting energy field created by courageous and pure souls around.
A few days ago convoys of antagonistic armed groups have inexplicably left the town of Kahanda, then the town of Mboko, followed by the towns of Swima, Baraka and Sange, all in the Fizi region in Eastern Congo. These groups of gunmen had been perpetrating massacres, numerous rapes, abductions and extreme extortions in this region where they were based for over a decade.
They just left. Villagers cannot believe it. They have regained their lands.
Look, I am not saying that one person alone can make a difference but I do know I must not be alone. There probably are many of us willingly shifting our thought patterns to create the outcome of peace we want with the help of the source and all the pure courageous hearts.
It’s what some call the multiplying effect of numbers if you wish. And it’s working.”
Officer Luis, who does not hide his skepticism, remarks:
“Hum! I didn’t know they had scientists in the Congo! I’ve always known they had great music and good musicians but I didn’t know they had scientists, let alone women scientists!”
“There are a lot of things you are not aware of when it comes to the Congo, Officer Luis. But time will tell”, responds Julikana.
“Miss Tano, everybody has thoughts. From the suffering people of your villages to the perpetrators of those massacres, everyone of them thinks constantly. Why do you really believe the source would respond positively to you rather than keeping responding negatively, sadly to the detriment of some but also to the advantage of the others?” asks Officer Tyler, whose mind seems deeply immersed in this unusual interrogation.
Julikana takes another sip of water and asks:
“Can I have a piece of paper and a pen? I will try to illustrate.”
Promptly rising, Officer Dave walks to a nearby printer to get paper while Officer Luis opens a drawer to pull out a couple of pencils.
« Ay Virgen santissima protegenos, esta mujer esta loca ! » (« Oh Holy Virgin protect us, this woman is a lunatic!”), mumbles Officer Luis, displaying a rather fake smile as he hands Julikana the pencils. 
Gracias, Senior Luis. No estoy loca, simplemente amo a mi pais y tengo mucha compasion para la gente” (“Thank you, Mr. Luis. I am not crazy, I simply love my country and have great compassion for people”), replies Julikana, quite amused by Officer Luis’ disbelief.
“And she speaks Spanish! Now where is Congo again? I’ve never seen this in all my years of service! Please Miss Tano, teach us what you know. Forgive my rudeness”, adds a surprised Officer Luis, smiling genuinely this time.
Everybody laughs. The atmosphere in both rooms is now less tense. As each person connects with Julikana, a sense of receptivity fills the space.
One more time, Officer Dave brings the interrogation back to its purpose and adds:
“Look Miss Tano, we will let you explain to us this last theory of yours but keep in mind that nothing you rationalize here can be proven to be what has caused merciless groups of heavily armed men to liberate villages they have been taking advantage of for so long”.

“I understand, Officer Dave. Believe me, I hear what you say and I remain conscious of it” softly replies Julikana. She starts to draw two perpendicular lines on a piece of paper. She resumes by explaining:
“Agitation in the mind is caused by sadness from being in constant terror or caused by aggressiveness and anger. Both sadness and anger result respectively directly and indirectly from fear.
Thoughts in an agitated mind have no direction and no purpose.”
Pointing to the upper-right quadrant defined by the two perpendicular lines she just drew, Julikana explains:
“Powerful creative thoughts follow a two-dimensional linear equation y= ax in which your y variable is stillness of the mind, generating direction for your thoughts and your x variable is focus of the mind, generating purpose, also known as intention. These two coordinates travel together. As one variable increases, so does the other.
When both coordinates are (0,0) you have no creative thoughts, it’s the state of constant agitation, zero stillness, zero focus. That is why neither the perpetrators’ thoughts nor the victims’ thoughts are able to connect significantly to the source. They can’t create any positively sustainable outcome for anyone, only increased destruction with large scale damaging effects that will be felt by you and I sooner or later.
The source is never under agitation. Only humans are, but it is changing.
The source, as its mother the earth, is in a constant creative plot, with high direction and high purpose, a perfect line progressing upward as x and y both increase.
Julikana’s graph
a=2 as an example; the selected range of numbers for x and y can be greater or smaller as long as it’s perfectly linear.
So when one meditates and visualizes peace for a specific place on earth, those thoughts adopt a vibrational energy pattern in which the waves can be overlaid with great precision to the waves originating from the source.
Agitated minds generate frequencies in which the waves are inconsistent and of very high uncontrollable amplitudes. This creates a substantial differential with the source’s waves preventing one’s thoughts to align with any sort of creative power.
The earth never antagonizes us when we are in creation mode; she actually lends us a hand instead, feeling safe with us.
Try it sometimes, Officers. Try it in the laboratory of your own lives. It works”, concludes Julikana.

---

Unexpectedly, the door loudly opens.
“We’re dropping the charges!” shouts Tony Jr., barging into the interrogation room, followed by his three friends.
“And we are starting a DE-OCCUPY D.R. CONGO movement. If others like us have started the ‘Occupy Wall-Street’ movement, we can do this! We’ll bombard the world with our minds visualizing harmony and peace in the Congo” says Kelly, shortly before turning to Julikana to say:
“We apologize for the pain we have caused you today. We were ignorant.”
All four students spontaneously hug Julikana. She tightly holds them in her arms.
Lady Officer Charlie joins her colleagues in the room to close out the session and free Julikana Tano.

No comments:

Post a Comment